- S&M Designs and Furniture New Releases!!
- Pipe Cleaner: Versatile plumbing that blends in anywhere.
- Team Player Desk: A seemingly benign office desk any executive would be proud to stain.
- New Strip Club: Lush.
- Manager: Jewels Blackstaff ((darkjewelsverne))
- The club is a beautiful venue, appropriate for down and dirty or the elite alike.
- The main floor has a bar, ample seating and a stage on which to perform.
- Spending Lindens to tip is not expected. Tipping and bribing can all be done through Roleplay.
- Should you wish to tip with Lindens, please do so through the provided tip jar in order to help support both the dancer and the sim.
- Upstairs there are rooms for "Private Sessions" with your dancer.
- The Gas Station and XXX Productions were removed due to lack of use and to eliminate redundancy.
- The Garage at the Southeast corner of the sim was outfitted with gas pumps.
- The doors on our rentals have been updated with Locking Technology.
- NOTE: Going forward, leaving your doors Unlocked shall signify your home is an open Roleplay area, and that you allow home invasion.
- Locked homes are private. Do not attempt to enter a locked home. Do not RP on rented property with a locked door.
- The Tattoo Shop is now known as Piercicution.
- The abandoned factory was razed. In it's place we now have a new set of shops.
- Within the new shopping center, we have a new business. De'Maris Antiques & Imports.
- Behind the new shops, if one ventures through the weeds, a bomb shelter can be found. It's the perfect place to stash your reluctant date until she's ready for you.
- Between Piercicution and the new shops, an old building has come to light. Left to decay, this three story abandoned home is yours to explore.
- The Fire Department has been redesigned, another gift from our Toy Maker Spence.
- Next to the Fire Department, we now have a movie theater. Come get your popcorn on.
- And Finally, the Map under the About Section has been updated with all of these latest changes.
- We now have an Events Calendar where you can see upcoming roleplay events in Virgin Falls. Anyone who wishes to host an event may. Please contact Mary Underwood (WickedEGrin) with the details.
- The Virgin Falls Chronicle is our local paper, providing news about our oh so boring town. If you wish to write for the paper, please contact Mary Underwood (WickedEGrin). We are accepting full-time, Part-time and freelance writers and photographers.
- Virgin Falls Hospital and Rehab Center now has a Medical Form and Database. Links have been sent out to the members of the Virgin Falls Hospital group. Should you need the links, or an invitation to the group, please contact Mary Underwood (WickedEGrin)
- Added a work group for the Torture Museum
Recent Upgrades and changes
- Behind the Diner and the Bank we used to have a small tent and a large gazebo. This space has been changed over to an abandoned amusement park tucked behind a gorgeous green space. Come check out the new build here.
- Our Flickr group is public. Feel free to submit any pictures you have taken in and of Virgin Falls.
- We renovated and reopened the S&M Designs Furniture store on sim. This is the OOC area for Virgin Falls and the place to shop for all your favourite furniture and roleplay toys from our dear Spence (Shades Babad)
- We have created individual work groups now for the Virgin Falls Police Department, Hospital, Library, and Tattoo Parlor. Need an invite? Have another Business for which you would like us to create a group? Contact Mary Underwood (WickedEGrin).
- Our Sinners Hub Bounty Boards are available within the Virgin Falls Police Department. Stop by today to pick your victim and claim your prize.